Fully Charged OUTSIDE 2021
Come and see us at Fully Charged OUTSIDE 2021!
We’re pleased to announce that we’ll be exhibiting at the Fully Charged OUTSIDE show 2021, and we’d love to see you there too!
Across the three days, we will be sharing our expertise, demonstrating our products, it’ll be an opportunity to meet the team and see what new exciting ideas we have in the pipeline. You will also get to see the official launch of our new branding!
Also you wouldn’t want to miss our CEO, Pete Armstrong, in the GigaTheatre speaking with Dan Caesar, “Beyond the Boiler: the future of heating & hotwater” at 13:45 on Saturday 4th September.
If you pop by our stand, we’ll also be running a competition to win a Mixergy tank!
Come and find us on stand D24.
Fully Charged OUTSIDE is the world’s largest EV and renewable energy event, bringing together the latest products, services and industry experts for a day of discovery…and fun!
Being held on the 3rd to 5th September 2021, this year’s venue is the impressive Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre in Hampshire.
With ample parking and excellent transport links, the Centre’s extensive outdoor space will play host to:
- A large, spacious exhibition, including product and service specialists from the world of renewable energy, electric vehicles and eco-technologies. Not to mention every electric vehicle available in the UK market today!
- Two open-air covered theatres that will play host to industry experts and celebrity speakers, such as Robert Llewellyn and BBC’s Helen Czerski, offering advice and guidance on a range of topical subjects.
- Test tracks for electric cars, bikes, scooters and commercial vehicles, allowing you to trial your vehicle(s) of choice.
- A kids’ zone, with loads to entertain younger visitors, such as hackie racers mini EVs, brickies Lego centre, and fun talks by BBC children’s presenter Maddie Moat!
- Plenty of fantastic food stalls, catering for a variety of tastes and dietary requirements.
We look forward to seeing you there!