HOT WATER AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Don’t let a cold shower ruin your day
- Always know how much hot water is available
- Boost your tank if and when you need to
- Change the target hot water temperature
- Set your tank to maintain between two hot water levels so you never run out of hot water.
- For example, set your tank to automatically re-heat when your tank drops below 18% full, until it reaches 35%.
Set a schedule that works for you
- Specify how much of your tank you want to heat
- Quickly copy a schedule over to several days
- Set several heating schedules per day
Continue saving energy on holiday
Set your holiday dates in holiday mode to stop your water heating while your away, and be ready for your return.
Heat at the right time of day
- Set which heat source you’d like to use at which time of day
- Utilise economy 7/10 off-peak tariffs
- Heat for free with solar when the sun shines
Check your hot water usage
- See how much hot water you’ve used – name and shame the longest shower user in your household!
- Check how much energy you’ve used heating your water
- Enter your tariff prices for estimated energy bills
JOIN US ON THE ROAD TO NET ZERO
THE MIXERGY HERO SCHEME
We ask you to support the UK on the road to net zero by joining the Mixergy Hero scheme! As the use of gas declines and more energy is generated renewably, the National Grid must increase the flexibility of the energy network. By opting in to the Mixergy Hero scheme you are joining others to include your Mixergy Tank in the movement to support a low carbon future. Check out the benefits of this scheme by clicking the arrows in the slider below.
ENABLING GRID ASSISTANCE
What does grid assistance mean for me as a customer?
Occasionally, on a really windy or sunny day when there is too much power on the grid (and wind turbines risk being turned off!), we may divert a small amount of power from the grid into your tank to offer grid assistance. By joining us as a Mixergy Hero will support the generation of more renewable energy!
Click the arrows to see the extra features you recieve when you join the scheme.
Looking to lower carbon emissions? By joining the Mixergy Hero scheme you’ll recieve a 24-hour forecast of the carbon intensity of the National Grid on the Mixergy App. This insight enables you to determine the best time to heat your tank to lower carbon footprint.
UK ENERGY GENERATION MIX
Stay up to date with the current generation mix in the UK with the Mixergy Hero scheme.
OPTIMISED HEATING SCHEDULES
Let Mixergy do the hard work with our artificial intelligence (AI) powered automatic heating schedule. This will optimise your hot water schedule based on how much water you use day-to-day.
Automatic schedule control can be set in two modes:
- Standard: A conservative setting to save you money whilst leaving you with enough water for a long shower
- Economy: Maximise savings with an increased chance of running low on water with greater than expected water use