THE HEAT PUMP TANK
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
GET MORE FROM YOUR INVESTMENT
MIXERGY HEAT PUMP TANKS
Mixergy have developed a highly efficient heat pump cylinder which utilises a plate heat exchanger for optimal heat transfer.
If you upgrade to a Mixergy heat pump ready cylinder, these are some of the benefits:
- Future-proof cylinder with a 25 year life-span
- Smallest heat pump cylinder on the market
- Significant improvement on hot water output
- Smart, cloud-connected and app-controlled
- Heats entire cylinder content to an even temperature and controls temperature accurately
- ‘Smart Tariff’ ready
- Compatible with all heat-pump types – for more information contact us
- Works with a wide range of ASHP and GSHP’s including: Vaillant, Daikin, Mitsibishi, Panasonic, LG, Hitachi, Kensa and more…
MIXERGY'S HEAT PUMP TANK RANGE
LOW TEMP HEAT PUMP TANK
Variable temperature capacity of 45-60°C whilst heating full contents
- Compatible with ≤60C constant primary circuit heat pumps
- The external plate heat exchanger assembly delivers 10-20% more usable hot water than a similar sized conventional cylinder
- More efficient heat transfer with high surface area plate exchanger minimising heat pump delivery and return temperatures
- Smart scheduling and controls with the Mixergy app
- Utilises our resistor switch to call for heat from heat-pump without need for a cylinder stat pocket.
MIXERGY HEAT PUMP TANKS
Mixergy uses a plate heat exchanger to transfer heat from the heat pump to the water, which functions by flowing two liquids across eachother. Mixergy optimises heat transfer by utilising a circulation pump.
- Compact solution: Higher heat transfer can be achieved at a lower surface area, meaning Mixergy is the only cylinder on the market to size heat pump tanks based on occupancy and not size of the coil
- Easily serviceable: plate exchangers are external fittings which can be easily replaced
CONVENTIONAL HEAT PUMP CYLINDERS
Conventional heat pump tanks use a coil to transfer heat from the heat pump to the water. To achieve efficient heat transfer, a large surface area coil is required which usually spans the height of the cylinder.
- Large: A high volume cylinder is required to fit the coil, even if a household is low occupancy
- Inconsistent water temperature: There is a significant thermal gradient as the coil fluid cools towards the bottom
- Difficult to service: Scale build up on the internal coil cannot be treated
What Mixergy Tank Do I Need?