The Mixergy App

With the Mixergy App you are always in control of your tank 24/7 from anywhere in the world.

You can be as hands-on as you want to monitor your ‘state of charge’, set schedules, boost your hot water, track your consumption and much more…

With the Mixergy App you are in control

Hot water level

Always know how much
hot water is available

Give your water a boost

Boost your hot water instantaneously so you never run out

Customise your temperature

Set and change your target hot water temperature

Monitor your usage

Track how much hot water you are using throughout the day

Hot water insights

Compare your usage with other Mixergy Tank owners

Customised settings

Manage the heat source that you want to use at different times of the day

With the Mixergy App you are in control

Hot water level

Always know how much
hot water is available

Give your water a boost

Boost your hot water instantaneously so you never run out

Customise your temperature

Set and change your target hot water temperature

Monitor your usage

Track how much hot water you are using throughout the day

Hot water insights

Compare your usage with other Mixergy Tank owners

Customised settings

Manage the heat source that you want to use at different times of the day

Always know your hot water level

The hot water level is the percentage of the tank volume that is usable hot water (45°C+). In this example, 20% of the water in the tank is usable (in red) and the remaining 80% is considered cold (in blue).

The heating status tells you if the tanks is currently heating or not.

Boosting your tank

You can easily boost your hot water level instantaneously by dragging the slider on the right up with your finger to the desired level. The yellow portion of the diagram represents the level your tank is heating to, and the heating status below will change. As the tank heats up, the red portion will climb until the target hot water level is reached.

You can also boost your hot water level using the gauge which is fixed directly to the controller on the tank.

Setting a manual schedule

Using the App you can manually set a heating schedule for each day, or copy the same schedule over several days.

You can also tell the tank to maintain a minimum and maximum hot water level. In the example, a schedule can be set every day to heat in the morning at 05:30 up to 60%, then maintain 20-30%, and then heat again to 50% at 19:00.

Heat just what you need!

Automatic schedule control

It can be tricky to know exactly how much hot water you’ll require on a daily basis, and that’s why we’ve produced an intelligent machine learning algorithm which will select the best possible heating schedule for you.

The algorithm will optimise your energy use, so you’re always saving as much money on your hot water bills as you can. Set a manual or automatic schedule to best suit your needs.

The Mixergy App

Save energy at home even when you’re on holiday

Vacation mode stops your tank heating when you are on your travels.

Simply enter your holiday dates, and your heating schedules will be ignored until it’s time to come home.

Get started with the Mixergy App

The Mixergy App

Download the App!

Get connected with the Mixergy App, available to download for free via the App Store or Google play