PROBLEMS WITH YOUR MIXERGY TANK?
Please Note: To validate your warranty you must first register your tank. You can do this either using the Mixergy App (downloadable from the App Store or Google Play), or by going online at www.mixergy.io.
Once registered and connected online, the Mixergy hot water tank comes with a 25 year warranty against faulty materials or manufacture subject to the following terms:
- It has been correctly installed as per the accompanying manual and all the relevant standards, regulations and codes of practice in force at the time, and the commissioning checklist within the manual has been completed.
- The tank has been commissioned correctly and is connected to the Mixergy platform (via App) – this facilitates remote condition monitoring. Failure to connect the tank to the App will limit warranty period to 2 years.
- Labour costs to cover any software or hardware faults is included within the scope of this warranty whereby an approved Mixergy installation partner has been used. This period last for 12months, before labour costs become chargeable. A list of current approved installers found on our website.
- It has not been modified in any way, other than by the manufacturer.
- It has not been misused, tampered with or subjected to neglect.
- It has only been used for the storage of potable water.
- It has not been subjected to frost damage.
- The unit has been serviced annually.
- A benchmark service record has been filled in after each annual service by the installer or the unit has been connected to the online analytics platform through the app and monitored each year.
- The guarantee period starts from the date of purchase and no registration is required.
- The extended guarantee is not transferable, and rests with the original householder.
- The system is fed from a public mains water supply.
- Store temperatures do not exceed 65°C.
Mixergy Ltd, 2 Canal View, Wharf Farm, Eynsham Road, Cassington, Oxfordshire, OX29 4DB COMPANY REG 09137387 | VAT GB211672830
- Installations are made only in the UK & Republic Of Ireland.
- The water supply does not have a Chloride content greater than 300ppm.
- Where a plate heat exchanger is supplied with the tank (for use with heatpumps) the water must be in a soft area or plumbing system deployed with a water softener.
- Units are not installed with uncontrollable heat sources (E.g. Wood Burning Stoves).
- For commercial / heavy duty installations where constant usage / reheat is required Titanium immersion heaters must be fitted in order to comply with the warranty.
- All peripheral components (for instance heating elements, T&P valve, expansion vessel and electronic parts) are subject to a 3 year guarantee.
The effects of scale build-up, any labour charges associated with replacement of the unit or part or consequential losses associated with the failure of the unit. with the failure of the unit.