Green Energy Awards Finalists!
Clean Energy System Disruptor awards shortlist!
Mixergy are announced finalists for the 16th annual Green Energy Awards in the Clean Energy System Disruptor category.
Mixergy’s entry showcases the Mixergy tank as an enabler for utilities to roll-out enhanced smart tariff propositions for customers. Through revolutionising how hot water is generated, stored and controlled, Mixergy’s smart sensor, controller and cloud platform transform hot water cylinders into a dynamic virtual battery. This enables the uptake of more renewable energy through low cost, scalable grid services.
The awards are a leading national celebration of the innovative technologies, pioneering companies and inspiring individuals shaking up the energy system.
Along with the other shortlisted nominations, our entry will now go through to the final stage of judging, where an expert panel of independent judges will select the winners who will be announced at a glittering awards ceremony at Bath’s historic Assembly Rooms on 27 November 2019.
The judging panel comprises of:
- Lord Robin Teverson, member of the House of Lords
- Afsheen Kabir Rashid, founding director, chief executive officer, Repowering London
- Adriana Laguna, senior innovation strategy manager, UK Power Networks
- Philip Graham, chief executive, National Infrastructure Commission
- Phil Bazin, environment team lead, Triodos Bank.